Welcome to Outreach Community Ministries, a family of faith-based, community service organizations serving DuPage County.
The activities and services of Outreach are based on a philosophy of ministry that includes neighborhood and community-based locations; a concern for the whole person, mind, body and spirit; relationships based on integrity and mutual respect; and a desire to equip people to reach their God-given potential.
Outreach operates resource centers in Wheaton, Warrenville, Carol Stream, West Chicago and Lombard:
- Wheaton Youth Outreach
- Outreach Community Center in Carol Stream
- Warrenville Youth & Family Services
- Puente del Pueblo (in West Chicago, on behalf of Wheaton Bible Church)
- York Community Resource Center (in Lombard)
- Employment Opportunity Center (in Wheaton, Warrenville & Carol Stream)
- Outreach Community Counseling Centers (in Wheaton, Warrenville & Carol Stream)
Community services include case management, counseling, youth development programs, transitional housing programs, older adult programs, employment training and community development. Services vary by site and are developed in response to local community needs. The activities and services of Outreach are available to all residents in the communities we serve without regard for their income. Some activities and services, because of their specific purpose and goals, are limited by age, gender and capacity.
Outreach’s social enterprises generate support for Outreach’s ministries:
- Jubilee Furniture
- Discoveries Resale Shop and Furniture Annex
- Twice Is Nice Resale Store (by College Church)
- Jubilee Cars