Jubilee Furniture Company
The Jubilee Furniture Company is a resale store that generates income after expenses to support the programs and ministries of OCM, Inc. It also serves as the platform for an employment training program for young adults.
The Administrative Assistant in the Marketing department supports the Regional Marketing Manager in the development of furniture donations, coordination of donation services, and online marketing of specialty furniture, art and collectibles. Responsibilities include:
- Online research of sale prices of unique furniture, antiques, art and collectibles
- Posting and servicing online sales of same from Jubilee Furniture Company
- Creating and posting photos for online sales; write up online sales ads
- Following up with inquiries about online sales
- Handling payment from and shipping items to buyers from online sales
- Updating the store’s Furniture Gallery photos each week – including removing items that have sold and adding photos and descriptions of new items
- Answering Donation Hotline phone and interacting with callers
- Updating Donatiion Pick-Up Schedule with donor information
- Responding by phone or email to online donation submissions and any other email inquiring about the donation of furniture
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Googledocs and strong overall computer skills; highly resourceful in researching both on and offline; good customer service orientation including quick and positive response to inquiries; keen eye for detail; high organizational capacity; ability to interact with public and represent Jubilee Furniture Store positively in all calls, sales, deliveries, and exchanges with public. Must possess excellent follow-through and demonstrate patience and flexibility. A commitment to OCM’s Statement of Mission and Faith is required.
Part-time at 20 hours per week. Monday—Friday, 2-6 pm with some flexibility in hours. Occasional 40-hour work week required to back up Regional Manager.
Salary for this position falls between $12-$15 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
Outreach Community Ministries, Inc. (OCM) is a Christian, community service organization seeking to attract and hire a diverse staff of highly competent professional employees.
Post Date: April 12, 2017