To provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Ring up customer purchases and complete all paperwork associated with the transaction
- Actively engage the customer in conversation; invite them to come back to the store in the future
- Thank customers for their purchase, emphasizing appreciation for their support of OCM
- Ensure the register area is kept clean at all times
Role & Traits
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Previous experience using a cash register and/or handling cash a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to stand for two or more hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Read and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in the OCM Volunteer Handbook and the organization’s Statement of Mission and Faith.
Minimum of monthly, prefer bi-weekly, three-hour shift on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Prefer regularly scheduled day and time.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service