To provide safe and adequate child care for children of the residents of Jubilee Village Transitional Housing Program.
Role & Traits
This is a great opportunity for families to serve together, so all age groups are welcome with the accompanying of a parent/guardian. This is also a great opportunity for students who are 13 years or older.
- A great love for children and know the importance of making a difference in the life of one child
- Some experience in caring for young children
- Engage in age-appropriate play with young children
- Ensure the environment is safe for young children
Child Care at Jubilee Village takes place every Thursday night from 6:15-8:15 p.m. Volunteers have the flexibility of volunteering weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
All volunteers are required to complete the OCM Application and Screening procedures. This includes:
- Complete the Volunteer Application, including three references
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service
- Complete the fingerprinting and background check process