Thank you for your support of The Christmas Store, serving vulnerable families living in southeast Carol Stream. Please use the resources below to help promote The Christmas Store in your community!
Christmas Ornament Labels
Hang the paper Christmas ornaments provided by Outreach on a tree or bulletin board as a way to promote the drive. Print and affix the labels that work best for your drive. Encourage others to take an ornament as a way to commit to their participation.
Flyers & Posters
Files marked “Customizable” are PDFs with a text form field, allowing you to enter gift drive details specific to your organization. Files marked “Dec 3 Pick Up” encourage participants to bring in their gifts by Dec. 3. Files marked “e-Gift Drive” encourage participants to shop online to support the Christmas Store. All PDFs are prepared for high quality printing. For help with the files, please contact email@example.com.
Use this PNG file as a header when sending an HTML email about the Christmas Store. Also makes a great image for a webpage. Prepared for digital use.
Gift Drive Fact Sheet, Checklist & Wish Lists
Use the fact sheet for talking points as you share the message about The Christmas Store. The checklist will help you plan and organize your gift drive. Then, share the wish lists with your team!
Gift Drive Checklist (Word)
E-Gift Drive Links
Or, search the sites using these directions:
- Click on the “wish list “ drop-down in the top right corner
- Enter “Outreach Community Center” in the find a registry field
- Choose “Christmas Store Outreach Community Center” list
- Click on the “Registries & Lists” link on the top menu
- Under “Search Registries & Wish List” click on “More Search Options”
- On the “List/Registry Type” dropdown, choose “Charity Registry”
- In the “Organization Name” field, enter “Outreach”, and in the city and state fields, enter “Carol Stream” and “IL”
- Click “Search”
To email or share the video on social media, use this link: https://youtu.be/MHvbJZ9VEUk