Provide materials, activities and specific needs for up to five classrooms, 1st-8th grade, during the school year.
Role & Traits
- Provide craft/activity for classroom (could be led by the church group or prepared and packaged for staff to lead)
- Provide snack/meal (depending on program) for classroom/program
- Provide specific materials (as indicated by staff) for classroom/program
- Individuals, families or small groups
- Option 1: Provide craft/activity and snack on a monthly basis
- Option 2: Provide craft/activity and/or snack on a seasonal basis. (ex. Valentines, Christmas, Halloween, etc)
Communicate your interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the program will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.