Provide food for the residents weekly Community Meal with their houseparents.
Role & Traits
- Provide a complete meal for approximately 8 people (for up to 3 floors for a total of 24 people)
- Pray for the house parents and residents that will be a part of the meal
- Deliver meals to Jubilee Village 45 minutes before the start of Community Meal
Community Meals are held every Thursday from 6:30-8:00pm in the home of the house parents on each floor.
- Option 1: Provide the meal on a monthly basis
- Option 2: Provide the meal or activity on a seasonal basis (ex. Valentines, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother’s Day, etc)
- Option 3: Provide the meal or activity on quarterly or annual basis
Communicate your interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the program will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.