Assist with cleaning of sites during specific times of the year.
Role & Traits
- Enjoys outdoor cleanup which may include: weeding, trimming of trees, grounds clean up, and other specific seasonal needs
- Enjoys indoor cleanup which may include: room cleaning, dusting, baseboards, deep cleaning of kitchen and other areas as determine by the site
- Individuals, families and small groups are welcome to participate.
- August–October: In preparation for the fall programs
- April–June: In preparation for the summer programs
All facilities clean up groups should communicate interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the site will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.