Collect of non-perishable food items and household goods:
Role & Traits
- Individuals, groups or families
- Can lead food and household collections for neighborhood residents
- Contribute gift cards ($20/card) during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season, to be given to clients to help provide for holiday meals
- Deliver collected items at a time/date coordinated by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services
- Option 1: Host collection drives quarterly
- Option 2: Host collection drives during special holiday times (ex. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter)
- Option 3: Host two annual drives: one for non-perishable food items and one for household and toiletry items.
Communicate your interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the program will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.