Through your giving to Outreach Community Ministries, you demonstrate the importance of investing in Christ-centered programs that bring about Kingdom changes in the lives of those we serve and the communities where we serve.
Here is a snapshot of life changes that happen as a result of gifts received:
- We provide programs with proven success that fulfill our mission of restoring hope and providing opportunities for the most vulnerable children and families in DuPage County.
- We offer safe and stable housing and counseling for young women wrestling with destructive pasts and few choices for a better future.
- We help transitional housing program residents find successful employment.
- Students at every ministry site receive academic, spiritual and emotional mentoring and counseling.
- We help high school students graduate and enroll in college; a record number of students attend colleges like Taylor, Duke, College of DuPage and the University of Illinois. These students wouldn’t have dreamt a college education possible without the guidance they received through the College Opportunity Program.
- Our older adults are able to build fruitful friendships and maintain a sense of independence.
Did you know…
- Gifts made by credit card have a 3% fee taken out. For example, a $1,000 gift is charged $30, significantly diminishing the effectiveness of your gift to Outreach.
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) are charged just 50 cents per transaction. Download a printable form to set up an automatic monthly or quarterly EFT from your checking or savings account.
- Setting up a direct bill pay through your checking account is a fee-free way to donate, so 100% of your gift goes to Outreach programs.
Outreach Community Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent provided by law.