Provide meals and/or activity for monthly lunch event serving older adults.
Role & Traits
- Can prepare meals for and serve older adults
- Can provide the activity or entertainment for the “learn” part of the lunch event
- Can help with setup and cleanup
- Individuals, families and small groups are welcome to participate
The options below would be based on the capacity of your team and the needs of the site:
- Option 1: Provide the meal or activity on a monthly basis
- Option 2: Provide the meal or activity on a seasonal basis. (ex. Valentines, Christmas, Halloween, etc)
- Option 3: Provide the meal or activity on annual basis
Communicate your interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the program will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.