To provide excellent customer service to all customers and donors.
- Welcome shoppers when they enter the store, helping them feel welcome and respected
- Sort and price donations
- Serve as cashier
- Assist customers as they shop, answering questions and providing information about the store or specific items as requested
- Assist with donation pickups, moving furniture out of donor’s home or office
- Off-loading the truck at the store
- Be willing to dust, straighten and arrange items and assist General Manager with duties as requested
Role & Traits
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to move furniture without damage to furniture or walls
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Read and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in the OCM Volunteer Handbook and the organization’s Statement of Mission and Faith
Mondays through Saturdays, flexible.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service