To share your skills, hobby or expertise with students in Outreach’s after-school or summer programs.
Role & Traits
- Willing to share a fun skill, hobby or expertise that would be of interest to elementary, middle school and/or high school students
- Able to engage and teach students in a patient, encouraging manner
- Committed to follow-through
Flexible (after-school or summer days).
Volunteers are required to complete the OCM Application and Screening procedures before working with students. This includes:
- Complete the Volunteer Application, including three references
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service
- Complete the fingerprinting and background check process