To provide excellent customer service to all customers.
Role & Traits
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to stand for two or more hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Read and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in the OCM Volunteer Handbook and the organization’s Statement of Mission and Faith.
- Welcome shoppers when they enter the store, helping them feel welcome and respected
- Assist customers as they shop, answering questions and providing information about the store or specific furniture as requested
- Complete required paperwork when a customer makes a purchase
- Be willing to dust furniture and accessories, straighten and arrange furniture, and assist General Manager with duties as requested
Minimum of monthly, prefer bi-weekly, three-hour shift on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Prefer regularly scheduled day and time.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service