To provide excellent customer service to all donors.
Role & Traits
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to move furniture without damage to furniture or walls
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Read and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in the OCM Volunteer Handbook and the organization’s Statement of Mission and Faith
- Assist Warehouse Manager with donation pickups, moving furniture out of donor’s home or office; occasionally stairs will be involved
- Off-loading the truck at the warehouse
Tuesdays through Saturdays, flexible.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service