To provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Assist with moving merchandise off the floor that has been sold
- Assist with off-loading the truck following furniture pickup
- Assist with moving donated furniture onto the showroom floor
- Assist with special projects under the warehouse manager’s direction
Role & Traits
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to move furniture without damage to furniture or walls
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus
- Read and abide by the policies and procedures set forth in the OCM Volunteer Handbook and the organization’s Statement of Mission and Faith
Tuesdays through Saturdays, flexible.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the OCM Director of Volunteer Service