To provide students with a fun and engaging week-long learning experience in the style of Vacation Bible School.
Role & Traits
- Lead praise and worship and large group Bible lesson time with students
- Lead hands-on, interactive stations for student participants, to include crafts, games, snacks, and other hands-on extensions of the lesson
- Individuals, families or small groups can participate
The timeframe would be based on your desires and on the needs of the program at the time.
- Option 1: VBS scheduled during summer program time (mid-June to August, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday).
- Option 2: VBS scheduled during the summer in the afternoons, after summer program ends each day (3:30-5:30 p.m.). This option can be open to the larger community, allowing for more participants. Registration would be required and a maximum number for each group would be set.
All Vacation Bible School volunteers should communicate interest to the OCM Director of Volunteer Services. Coordination between the group and the site will be handled by the OCM Director of Volunteer Services.